1) 2 Peter 3:9; God does not wish for any to perish eternally.
2) 1 Timothy 2:4; God desires all men to be saved.
3) Titus 2:11; For the grace
of God has appeared, bringing salvation to
4) Hebrews 11:6; God rewards those who seek Him.
5) Acts 17:26-27; God controls history so that individuals might find Him.
6) Acts 13:26; God sends the
word of salvation to those who fear Him.
Compare Acts 16:14-15.
7) 2 Samuel 14:14; . . . Yet
God does not take away life, but plans ways
so that the banished one may not be cast out from him.