BIBLICAL CONCEPT: Divine guidance
1) 1 John 3:19-22; Assurance, hearts, condemnation, God and confidence.
2) Proverbs 20:27; The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord, searching all the innermost parts of his being.
1:19; Because that which is known
about God is evident within
them; for God made it evident to them
(The underline is
4) Romans 2:14-15; The conscience, bearing witness, accusing and defending.
5) Romans 9:1; The conscience bearing witness in the Holy Spirit.
6) John 16:13; The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth. Also 1 Corinthians 2:10-16. Compare 1 Samuel 10:6-7.
7) Psalm 21:2; God and desire of heart.