1) Vocabulary: Hruomai - to drag out of danger.
2) Colossians 1:13; delivered
us from the domain of darkness, transferred
us to the kingdom of His Son.
3) 2 Peter 2:9; the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation.
4) 2 Thessalonians 3:2; delivered from perverse, evil and faithless men.
5) 2 Timothy 3:10-11; Divine
delivery during suffering. Compare 2
6) 1 Thessalonians 1:10; Jesus delivers from the wrath to come.
7) Romans 7:24; delivered me from the body of this death.
8) Summary: Hruomai =
delivery from darkness, temptation, the
faithless, suffering, tribulation and sin nature.