1) Luke 6:42; Specks, logs and hypocrisy.
2) Luke 17:3-4; Sin, rebuke, repentance and forgiveness.
3) Matthew 18:15-18; Sin, private reproof, witnesses and separation.
4) 1 Timothy 5:19-22; Accusations, elders, witnesses and public rebuke.
5) James 5:19-20; “My brethren,
if any among you strays from the truth,
and one turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from
the error of his way, will save his soul from death, and cover a
multitude of sins.”
6) Galatians 6:1-2; Trespass, restoration, gentleness and bearing burdens.
7) Proverbs 9:7-8; “He who
corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself,
and he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not
reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you, reprove a wise man, and he will
8) Proverbs 17:10; “A rebuke
goes deeper into one who has
understanding than a hundred blows into a fool.