BIBLICAL CONCEPT: Jesus' Birth
1. Isaiah 52:13 - 53:12; Jesus' birth is a prophetic fulfillment of the need of a Savior. The Savior's suffering because of our sin is emphasized. Also Luke 1:67-80
and Matthew 1:18-25.
2. Luke 2:8-20; On the day of Jesus' birth, the first visitors came to see their Savior.
3. Hebrews 2:9, 14-18; Jesus' birth began the process of Satan's defeat and the satisfaction of the Father's standards.
4. 1 Peter 1:17-21; Jesus "appeared" for us, we should be there for Him with our Christian conduct.
5. Summary: Human need of a suffering Savior to satisfy Divine standards and defeat the standard-less = the need of Jesus' birth.