BIBLICAL CONCEPT: Who is the God of the Bible?
1) God is an immortal Spirit of light. See John 4:24 and 1 Timothy 6:16.
2) God exists and functions on a multidimensional basis; beyond length, width, height and time—He is omnipotent. See I Timothy 6:16 and
3) God is a triunity, one in essence but three in persons/personalities. See Genesis 1:26, 1Timothy 2:5, Matthew 28:19, and 1 Peter 1:2.
4) God the Father is the planner, God the Son performs the visible portion of the plan, God the Holy Spirit empowers the plan.
See I Peter 1:2.
5) Conclusion: See Biblical Concept: God Chart.
(Hyperlinked from above.)
NAS John 4:24 "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
NAS 1 Timothy 6:16 who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.
NAS Colossians 1:15 And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created by Him and for Him.
NAS 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
NAS Matthew 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
NAS 1 Peter 1:2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, that you may obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in fullest measure.
NAS Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."