BIBLICAL CONCEPT: GOD CONSCIOUSNESS AND THOSE WHO DIED NOT HAVING HEARD ABOUT SALVATION IN CHRIST.
1. Everyone knows that the God of the Bible exists - Romans 1:18-20; Ecclesiastes 3:11; Job 37:5-7; compare also Psalm 14:1-3.
2. Because all men know that the God of the Bible exists, all men are obligated to Him – Romans 1:21 and Acts 17:24-27.
3. Those who do not fulfill their obligation to seek God come under Divine discipline – Romans 1:22-28; Daniel 5:20-21 and Psalm 83:16-18.
4. Men who fulfill their obligation to seek God are told about salvation in Jesus Christ – Acts 13:26; 16:14; Hebrews 11:6; 2 Chronicles 15:3-4 and
5. God is willing for none to perish (1 Timothy 2:4) and He plans ways for man to be with Him - 2 Samuel 14:14b and Acts 17:26-27.
6. Conclusions: Anyone who seeks the God of the Bible will be told about salvation in Christ. No one needs to die not having heard about salvation in